Monday, July 09, 2007

Rene and Joe







Ahh, Rene and Joe. Another classy wedding to keep the season's mojo going. They had their reception a few blocks away from Elaine and Kit, at the infamous Cavalier! Essentially, they rocked the house with a cute church, lots of great time in between on the beach and then solid dancing at The Cavalier. They are tremendously good for each other, and I'm so proud to have been a part of their day.

And I have to send this big shout out to my wife, Rebecca, who has been kicking major tail lately with her shots and editing. She is now proficient enough to edit the shots you see here, and shoot this to help diversify the day. I have to admit it, her shot of Rene and Joe's church exit is better than mine. I've trained her so well! Of course, she'd say, she's trained me so well, but I say tomato, she says tomata...kind of thing!

Oh, and you gotta love the bars! Any time a couple can do this on their wedding day, you know they're ready to party! Love the passion guys!


No comments: