Monday, July 09, 2007

Elaine and Kit

Elaine and Kit really started off the hectic spring schedule well. They got married at a great spot in Virginia Beach, with cool light and a nice breeze. Most of you know that I love to celebrate our armed service personnel, and Kit is in the military. I want to thank him for his service, and for putting the pressure on me. See, he's a photojournalist too, and we were able to get some great shots of him having a blast with his very sweet partner Elaine. The two of them make an excellent couple, and they had some wild dancing at the end of the night. It's been fantastic to work with them. You can tell they know how to have a good time! And I had to throw in the shot of them passing the people at the pool. How many couple's let me do that!!!



No comments: