Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Amanda & Mark








I am quite proud to show off one of my best friends in our Blog. Amanda, who is one of the most talented journalists in the northeast and her boyfriend, Mark, have been dating since high school. While most of these high school sweethearts don't last into college, Amanda and Mark have held on. Not only that, but they have an age gap which meant Amanda was in College while Mark was in High School. Then, Mark went off to a college in Boston, while Amanda finished her degree in Washington, DC at The George Washington University (where we met).

Throughout the distance and separation, they've stuck it out. They're a modern example of what soulmates look like. I love you both! I'm so proud to be a part of your day!

I'm sure some of our Boston contingent will recognize the park and streetscapes around Boston. The shots were taken shortly before Halloween...as if you couldn't tell. Sorry, sometimes I state the obvious. Anyway, I'm looking forward to their wedding in October. I just pray we have weather as beautiful as this!

One of the only times I'll ever sign off like this in the blog...

Love,

Joe

1 comment:

Amanda said...

OMG I'm famous! Just kidding -- I like the ones you posted! Mark doesn't like the tree one, but I think it is so cute. He thinks he's "too serious." I think he's too serious sometimes too ;)