Saturday, May 05, 2007

Shelly-John Engagement






OK, I have a small confession to make. I love my brother-in-law. Yeah, weird. I know. You might also notice a resemblance of him to the lead singer in Saline. Well, that's because HE IS the lead singer of Saline, the excellent band who does all of JPG Photography's music!

John Messner is one of those singers who's so talented that everyone in a room doesn't move, fidget or sneeze. And now he has found his love, Shelly! These two can't get much cuter. They've been together for several years, and they rekindled a friendship after a few years of separation. They met in their teens as fellow campers. Yes...campers. Rebecca, my wife, actually had Shelly as a camper one summer when she was acting as a counselor. The little things!

They are creating this theme with board games and family-centered activites for their guests, and we started getting it all together during a shoot in central-Pa. last month. It's going to be a blast!

We're so proud to add you to the family Shelly! I'm psyched about shooting your wedding. Thanks so much for this honor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.